Translate

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

antidote-finished


the stitching noise  antidote is finished. another good news is that today is the first sunny day in weeks. the bad news is that it's hot. the good news is that i started warming the ai vat for  dyeing.
looking forward to some dyeing before september comes. you never really know with september it can be cool and rainy or very hot and dry.
on another note i decided to close my artfire storefront so do check it out before the end of the month when i'll take everything down. see if you like anything. hint,hint.


















neki desu
Creative Commons License 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:39 PM

    That is lovely, lovely! I've been wanting to do something with my hands but it's so hot, and my shoulder hurts so much, that I've been forced to desist. Will just live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete

interaction appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...